FAQ - Account Information
Your trading account can be up and running in less than 2 minutes. Please follow the steps below:
- Step 1. Click Open Account and fill in your details
- Step 2. Tell us more about yourself and upload your verification documents
- Step 3. Start trading
Fondex offers one Account, which can be used to trade more than 1,000 instruments across 7 asset classes. The Fondex trading account features raw interbank spreads from 0.0 pips and dynamic commissions that start from 2.5 per 100K (per side) and decrease according to your trading volume. For more info, please click here.
Fondex doesn’t close any live accounts except if a client asks for it.
Compliant with our regulator's requirements, Fondex is obligated to ask you for:
a. A Proof of Identity (a copy of your passport, driver's license, national ID card, etc.). The document must clearly display the following details:
- Full name
- Signature of the holder
- Expiry date
- Document number
- Date of Birth
- MRZ lines
b. A Proof of Residence (a utility bill or bank account statement) dated within the last 6 months. Please make sure that your full name and address are clearly visible. The document must display the following details:
- Full name and address of the account holder
- Issue date
- Issuer details
- Service provider details
Yes, you may open additional accounts directly via the Fondex cTrader platform. Please follow the steps below:
- Launch Fondex cTrader.
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the Account information on the top right of the screen and select “Trading Accounts”.
- A new window will appear as per the screenshot below. Please fill in your personal details and choose your deposit currency, leverage and account type.
- Click “Open Live Account”.
Please note that there is no limitation in the number of accounts a client can open.
You can trade on Fondex cTrader Web, Desktop or our Mobile app. You can access and download any version of Fondex cTrader by clicking here.
You may open a Demo account directly via the Fondex cTrader platform.
- Launch Fondex cTrader.
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the Account information on the top right of the screen and select “Trading Accounts”
- A new window will appear as per the screenshot below. Please select “Demo Account”, fill in your personal details and choose your deposit currency, deposit amount, leverage and account type.
- Click “Create account”.
No, you only use virtual funds when trading with a demo account and therefore you cannot lose any real money.
You can easily switch between accounts, either live or demo ones. Click on the drop-down arrow next to the Account information on the top right of the screen on Fondex cTrader web and choose which account you would like to trade with.
Fondex has taken all necessary precautionary measures to ensure that the personal details of our clients are held in absolute confidence and are securely stored so as not to be accessible by unauthorised persons.
No, we don’t. According to the Dodd-Frank Act passed by the US Congress, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) doesn’t allow us to let US residents open trading accounts with us. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
If any of your personal details change, i.e. expired ID or address change, you must let us know. Please email our Support Team to update your details.
Open Account and Start Trading
Your are only a few steps away from your first trade